Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I want to know more about this Nephi Cat

This Another awesome week down, and I know my parents are counting down the days.

So our top investigator doesn't actually speak Spanish. He's a 30 year old man that we found knocking. He's really interested in learning, but refuses to let us pass him to the English Elders. When we were talking to him about Nephi, he got excited to read the Book of Mormon. He "I want to learn more about this cat Nephi." 

We've also been teaching a whole lot this week, which has been awesome. We've even been able to get back in with people more than once! Unfortunately, nobody was able to come to church, so we're waiting for that, but we've seen a lot of progress this last week. :) 

I'm also extremely grateful that summer has not arrived and that the weather has stayed cool. Georgia is treating me my last transfer. :)

Thanks everybody!

que tengan un buen semana 

No comments:

Post a Comment