Monday, January 7, 2013

Bye Bye Pollo


My time has come to an end here in Gainesville, the poultry capital of the world. It been a glorious 13 weeks, and a total of over 7 months in the same branch, my favorite branch of them all. Alas, the time has come to leave, and to continue my service in The Yellow River Branch. (La Rio Amarillo.) My companion is going to be Elder Neri, a native Spanish speaker! WHHOO! I lived in the same apartment as Elder Neri for the first 3 transfers of my mission, So I know him a little bit.

The whole last 2 transfers I've felt like we start seeing progressing investigators and people coming to church right before I left, and I was right. It is hard to leave these people behind, but that's all right. It was amazing to be answers to some of their prayers by knocking on they're door at the right time, or randomly arriving just in time to help them move, or to eat with them and talk about where we learned spanish and why we speak it so well (That topic comes up a lot.)


We'll sum it all up by saying. "I'll go where you want me to go, dear Lord."

Hasta luego!

Elder Clark  

No comments:

Post a Comment