Monday, October 17, 2011

Read the libro!!

Hi Everybody!

How are we doing? I hope all is well. :)

So I forgot to mention in my last email that somebody thought I also spoke Portuguese because some words I said sounded Portuguese. To those of you who are wondering if I speak Portuguese, I don't. Maybe I should learn it since I can apparently speak it.

I decided it’s hard to remember all them names I make up for our investigators (again, its because we've been told not to share the names of our investigators.) But the one I do remember, Stephany, she is doing awesome. We had started a program with her to help her quit smoking, but then she ended up moving in the middle of it so it wasn't really a good time to quit. Luckily, she still lives in our area, and we restarted the program, and so far she's doing awesome. She only has about 4 days left to go, and then she'll stay a non-smoker! She is so close to baptism, it’s only a couple of weeks away, and she is totally going to make it!!

So I've talked before about a family with 8 people living together, and they are such an awesome family. When we explained the Book of Mormon, they wanted to read it, and they want to come to our Branch's Halloween fiesta. They also call me Super Clark. (Clark Kent, Superman.) They had some good questions about the Plan of Salvation, so we're going to talk to them about it this week, and help them get a testimony of the Gospel.

Sorry, but this is going to be one of those short letters.

Thanks for those who write me. For those who don't write me. Thanks for reading my posts! For those who don't read my posts, I'm sorry.

Tengan un bien semana.
Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment