Monday, October 24, 2011

Uno es Superman, uno es super loco

Que tal?

Referring to the subject of this post, I am superman, not super loco, and thats all you need to know :)

Hello, and welcome to my post! I hope you'll enjoy it.

So on Wednesday, I got to spend a whole day preaching in English. We went on exchanges with the Zone leaders, and I went up their area for a day. I liked that I could understand everything that was said. But the best part of the day was when I was able to talk to somebody from Cuba. He said that for having only been speaking Spanish for four months, I was really good. His English was pretty good, so he spoke in English and I spoke in Spanish, and I even understood when he spoke in Spanish. Yay for my Spanish improving still! It was a good to talk in English for a day, but I still love Spanish.

Friday: We thought we were going to teach a lesson, but when we showed arrived at our investigators apartment, they were making tamales, so we learned how to make tamales instead. They were absolutely amazing, but probably would have been more amazinging to eat if we hadn't already eaten dinner, and they hadn't already fed us soup while we were waiting for the tamales to cook. Oh well.

Our investigator, Stephanie, is still doing amazing. She is so close to baptism! We have just been encouraging her to keep reading the Book of Mormon to increase her faith. She said she hadn't had a lot of time to read, but she had read 4 chapters in a week, which is a lot better than most. We're going to start the quite smoking program again one last time, and then she'll be ready to be baptized!!

I love being a missionary! I love sharing the Gospel of Christ and inviting others to come unto Christ! Its the best thing ever!

I hope yo'al (that's southern for 'you guys' or 'everybody') have a good week.

Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment