Monday, December 19, 2011

Lo que paso es que

"Lo que paso es que" has got to be the most used phrase.

Hey!

So I'm getting transferred. I know, the excitement. The scary part is that I'm going to be driving! Yeah, super scary. I'm going about 20 minutes down the road to a place called Norcross. What’s weird is that I'll still be in the same Zone and District. Elder May, who's going to be my new companion, is really awesome to work with, (I know because I have done it before.) The Elder that’s replacing me here in Cumorah is actually my MTC companion, so that’s all fine and dandy. :)

We've had some amazing lessons this week with investigators, and we have two more that have accepted the invitation to be baptized.

This last week, we had our branch Christmas party, and I got to dress up like a shephard (totally spelled that wrong.) The thing is you'll have to wait until next week to see how awesome I looked.

Sorry this is super short, but I actually have to go to an appointment right now, exciting!

Merry Christmas everybody!

Elder Clark

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment