Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Does that make sense?

There is so much exciting news this week! Well, maybe only 2 things, but still.

The first is that our top to investigators, Ulysis and Ulysis Junior have commited to be baptized on the 9th, this comming Saturday! They are so ready to be baptized, its amazing how prepared by the Lord they have been.

The sad news is I won't be able to go to the baptism, but its because of the exciting news that I'm getting transferred! I do like really like this area though. I'm going to miss it, but it's good to have a change. I've been here in Norcross for 6 months, and in this zone for my entire mission. I'm going to the Lawrenceville Zone in the Sugarloaf Branch, or maybe its the Sugarloaf Zone and the Lawrenceville Branch. Quien sabe?

This week we met a lot of special people. We ran into a prohpet and somebody who was baptized into the church at the age of 4. The age of 4 was especially confusing, because I'm pretty sure the age of accountability is 8. Oh well!

Awesome, thanks Everybody, sorry for the shortness.

Have an awesome week!

Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment