Monday, June 25, 2012

She moved the pineapple

Well hello there,

So all the heat and Humidity decided to arrive this last week. and its only going to get hotter and more humid! I'm excited...

Despite all that heat, a little bit of rain managed to appear and drench us when we happened to be away from our car without jackets or unbrellas, because you don't usually need those things when its 90 degrees outside. I've also been working on my missionary tan, which includes a white collar and a watch tan.

This Saturday, we had some of the best food I've had on the mission. Its called Mayonessa, and its basically deepfired, breaded, marinated pork, and its super good.

So we did a lot of walking and talking and knocking and looking and searching and calling trying to find people this week, and will continue to do so until we find somebody. :) I know they're out there. Its like Where's Waldo. Yes, the Mission is like Where's Waldo.

Thanks everybody who reads my blog and sends me letters and prays for me. I appreciate it.

Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment