Monday, July 23, 2012

Las Families pueden ser eternas


Buenos dias! Como le va?

So my new companion, Elder Cram, is from............ UTAH! who would have guessed! yep, Riverton, Utah. He's been out 16 months, just 2 more transfers than me. He is 6' 4", played college basket ball in California, and was the leading scorer on the team. I'm 6' 3" and can't score, so in that way we're very different. Elder Cram is a witty guy, very funny, encouraging, good teacher, all those other good characteristics. Its going to be a good transfer. Elder Cram is a really good people person, and seems like he can get even the most uninterested of people interested, unless they're really uninterested. 

We've found out that Mariano, our top investigator, doesn't really remember what we teach him. I can't blame him, he's old. But he does have a string desire to keep learning and and attend church. He won't be ready to be baptized by the end of this month, but someday he will be. 

Antonio, our recent convert of a about 2 months, got the Aaronic Priesthood this last Sunday, and he got to bless the sacrament for the first time, and did it flawlessly. Antonio is a great kid, and we're working on getting the rest of his family interested. 

I got a letter from one of my friends a couple weeks ago, and they something a really liked. If we were the only person to come to earth, Heavenly Father still would have sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to atone just for us, because we're that important to Him. I know its true 

Elder Clark
 My last companion, Elder Andreasen and I

No comments:

Post a Comment